Cardio exercises are the ones that boost up your blood circulation, raise the heart beat and most important of all burn the fats. They keep the body muscles moving, burn the excessive fats, and last but not the least keeps the body in perfect shape as much as possible.
There are different kinds of cardio workouts which include the outdoor activities like climbing, running, and swimming etc.
On the other hand there are indoor cardio as well as that refer to the workouts that can be carried out at the gym or home. These are indeed the activities that take your cardio workout to the next level.
In this piece of writing we will be talking about 10 best cardio machines along with their pros and cons.
Life Span TR12001 Folding TREADMILL:
It is one of the best cardio machines. It is offered in market with 21 user friendly programs. This Treadmill has been designed to speed up your progress while working out. Working out with this machine boosts the fat burning and enhance the cardio fitness.
- When folded it saves the space
- Eye catching design
- User support with warranty
- It does not have a cooling fan
Concept2 Model Indoor Rowing Machine:
It has been designed to offer lifetime services. You can keep track of the data like distance, speed, burnt calories, pace, and watts. It is a user friendly machine with menus to take care of the multiple languages, games and preset workouts.
- It has generous warranty
- High tech because of PM5
- When in use it covers a lot of space
- High price
Concept2 Skierg with PM5:
It is yet another cardio machines having perfect flywheel resistance and electronic monitoring system. With its most advanced monitor you may keep track of the workout performance easily. You can mount it as well as use it as a floor stand.
- Wireless technology
- Stylish cardio machine
- Accurate number of calories burnt
Schwinn AD6 Air Dyne UPRIGHT Exercise Bike:
It is one of the most favorite equipment for any home gym. Schwinn AD6 amuses its users with better provenance, comfort, and durability in every manner. It has a smooth fan to facilitate you with smooth workout.
- Appropriate for the full body workout
- Perfect style for a home gym
- Better control of the motion
- If you will work hard you will find it really noisy
- There is not back lit console
Pro Gear Freedom 48” Stride Air Walker Elliptical LS2:
The best part of working with this machine is that it does not create any impact on your leg joints, knees, and ankles. You will be getting 6 level tension resistance cords via which you can adjust your workout according to the endurance and fitness. It is a portable machine and can easily be stored in a closet.
- It has easy on and off functionalities
- Multiple exercises for legs
- Heart pulse readouts to make use of the pulse sensors
- There is not resistance setting in the machine
[amazon_link asins=’B0193V3DJ6,B00OS9R9VW’ template=’ProductGrid’ store=’cardioguys-20′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’c1b46467-505f-11e8-a797′]
Pro Form Cardio Hit Elliptical Trainer:
It is considered to be one of the best cardio machines accessible in the market. This Elliptical trainer has 24 resistance levels with an elliptical path of 4”. It facilitates your legs to go through a thorough workout without any hard work. The latest technology of these elliptical trainers allow you to work out anywhere by making use of the Google Maps. It is an amazing feature indeed.
- 24 Resistance settings
- Lesser possibilities of getting ligament and joint irritation
- Vigorous movement
- The price is little higher
Wonder Core Smart Fitness Equipment:
If you are looking forward to have shredded abs and stronger core muscles then this equipment will serve you at its best in every manner. This cardio machine has been designed to focus on the abs and oblique muscles of the body. Undoubtedly, it is an accessory that an athlete should have.
- Affordable price
- High built quality
- It does not offer a total body workout
Maxi Climber Vertical Climber:
It is a vertical climber that facilitates in toning and strengthening of the muscles. It involves the movement that is similar to rock climbing. You burn your calories and at the same time build muscles.
- It is sturdy and collapsible
- Allows you to use workout timer
- Maximum stride height
- It does not offer resistance
Stamina Body Trac Glider 1050 Rowing Machine:
It is known to be one of the best fitness equipment in the market. You can expect to work out of your back arms, legs, buttocks, and abdominal.
- Affordable price
- Solid construction
- Light weight and compact design
- Easy storage and assembling
- Calories count can be inaccurate on the fitness meter
Stamina In Motion Elliptical Trainer:
It gives you option of getting into shape in an affordable manner. This cardio machine is considered to be one of the most preferred cardio machines to be used at home. It has compact size that can be used at home as well as office.
- Good value for money
- It is easily portable
- Ideal for all those residing in apartments as it is not noisy at all
- Not suggested for all those who have balance deficiency
- If not used properly it gets problems in no time