Elliptical and Treadmill both are machines for cardio exercises that help in burning calories and improves your cardiovascular fitness. Treadmill increases your stamina and heart rate whereas Elliptical is better for your knees, thighs and losing weight fast. Cardio exercises are necessary to keep you healthy, smart and strong. And you need to start them as soon as you could. A healthy life is a happy life after all.
The first thing you need to do is to make a workout plan for daily basis, at least for 30 mins per day. The best elliptical workout for a beginner is to start slow and build up your stamina gradually. You could go to a gym on the daily basis if you are comfortable with it or you could get your own machine at home and start exercising. Now, if you have decided to start Elliptical Workouts for your cardio fitness then you must be looking for the best elliptical machines available on the internet and most importantly which one will suits you the best. These are the reviews of top 5 elliptical machines available in the internet market.
1. Sole Fitness E35 Elliptical Machine
Sole Fitness E35 is the most recommended elliptical machine installed in most of the gyms. Quiet drive system provides a smooth and quiet ride in both forward and reversed motion. 29 Pounds flywheel and high gear ratio produce fluid natural motion. It’s the perfect workout for your arms and thighs. Your whole body works out during this exercise and it strengthens your knees and muscles. Pulse sensors built in stationary handlebars monitor your heart rate, you could also use included chest strap for ongoing hands-free pulse monitoring. Sole Fitness is known for quality, comfort, and durability.
Some of the prominent features of Sole Fitness E35 are following:
- 7.5” Backlit LCD display to provide training data.
- Cooling Fans and built-in speakers are installed for comfort and to make your exercise fun.
- Quiet drive system to provide a smooth and quiet ride.
- Extended foot pedals are installed to avoid foot slippage.
- Built-in pulse sensors monitor your heart rate.
- You could adjust ramp according to your comfort(maximum 30 degrees).
2. Exerpeutic Aero Air Elliptical
Exerpeutic Aero Air Elliptical is one of the cheapest elliptical, it’s lightweight and easily portable. Waterproof PVC folding equipment mat is used for noise dampening and floor protection. Exerpeutic Aero Air Elliptical gives you a proper workout for your knees and arms, the stress on your knees and the repetitive motion of your legs make your joints flexible and strong. You could analyze your performance by an LCD Screen that displays time, distance, calories burned, and your speed.
Salient features of this machine are the following:
- Available in high quality with low price.
- LCD display monitors your performance.
- You could increase your performance by increasing the dial tension.
- Large pedals with riggers avoid foot slippage and make your exercising comfortable.
- Natural fluid motion make
- It is lightweight and easily transportable
3. NordicTrack C 7.5 Elliptical
NordicTrack C 7.5 Elliptical is a reliable machine with front drive elliptical to provide adjustable stride and incline for a perfect workout. 26 installed Workout Apps improves your performance and you won’t need a trainer anymore. It is a good workout for your arms and thighs and the best is that you won’t get bored with the integrated sound system, just play your favorite playlist and enjoy while you exercise. You could boost up your stamina and energy level if you keep working out regularly.
Specific features of NordicTrack are:
- 22 digital resistance levels provide a smooth, quick and quiet workout.
- 26 workout apps are preloaded for your training.
- The effective Inertia-Enhanced flywheel of 20 lb delivers natural and smooth ride.
- Backlit LCD displays time, distance, speed, heart rate and calories burned.
- You could set the incline level from 0 to 20 degrees to make your training harder and achieve fitness goal sooner.
4. Nautilus E614 Elliptical
Customize your exercise with the Nautilus E614 Elliptical, it is a solid elliptical machine which can handle more than 300 lbs and the transported wheels makes it easier to move the machine. The 20” stride will be suitable for most of the users and 20 levels of magnetic resistance allow you to achieve your fitness goals. The harder you exercise, the faster you will burn down your calories. Always avoid over-exercising, it could be risky for your health and instead of gain, you would be at loss. Nautilus E614 Elliptical comes with built-in acoustic chambered speakers so you could enjoy music during exercising. Music is good for health as it helps you to relax, sleep better and reduces anxiety, especially quiet classical music.
However, some of the major features of Nautilus E614 Elliptical are following:
- 22 different programs are installed so that you could exercise at different levels.
- The ramp could be adjusted into 6 positions manually.
- 20 level of eddy resistance keeps your workout smoother and smoother.
- Dual Track LCD display shows up to 13 workout details i.e Time, Distance, Level, Revolutions Per Minute, Heart Rate, Calories Burned etc.
- Large foot pads avoid foot slippage.
- Pulse Sensors in handlebars monitors your heart.
5. Bowflex Max Trainer M7 Cardio Machine
Last but not least, Bowflex Max Trainer is an advance elliptical trainer with an incredible and compact design. It is one of the most effective cardio trainer that helps you to lose calories faster than any other machine, trail users have burned more than 600 calories in just 30 minutes. Just 14 minutes of workout per day will strengthen your heart and improves your stamina. Unlike other ellipticals that focus on your lower body mainly, Bowflex Max Trainer claims to be a workout for your whole body and it focuses on your upper body more than any other elliptical.
Prominent features of this machine are:
- 20 levels of computerized controlled resistance make your workout tough and hard.
- It comes with enhanced LCD/LED display so you could monitor your performance.
- With the size of 2.5’ x 3.5’, you could place it anywhere at your home.
- Wireless Heart Rate Monitor is enabled.
- Various workout modes are available like Max 7 Minute Interval, Max 14 Minute Interval, Max 21 Minute Interval, Power Interval, Calorie Goal and Steady Pace.